Seminar Registration, Payment & Cancellation Policies
· Pre-registration and pre-payment are required for all events. Registrations that do not include payment will not be processed.
· Purchase orders are not considered payment. Invoices will be issued for purchase orders received; however, registrations submitted with a purchase order will not be confirmed until payment is received in our office.
· Space is limited in all training events. If you have scheduled an on-site training, the maximum number of participants for Structured Sensory Interventions is 30 participants.
· Registrations will only be accepted based on space availability for each event. Paid registrations will receive preference.
· Cancellations received in our office at least two (2) weeks prior to the event will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee (per person, per event).
· Cancellations received less two (2) weeks prior to the event are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for no-shows.
· Substitutions are allowed within the same event without incurring a cancellation fee. Please notify our office of substitution notice prior to the event.
· Group discounts will be applied if the following guidelines are met: All of the group registrations must be submitted TOGETHER and payment in full is required at time of registration.