About TLC Online Courses
TLC, a program of Starr Commonwealth, offers online courses designed to enable schools, crisis teams, child and family counselors, and private practitioners to get vital training. We continue to add new courses, so keep checking back. Save time and travel by taking an online course! All online courses include CE credits.
How To Register
- Go the online courses in the online store and put your selection in the shopping cart.
- When you are ready to check out click the Hello Guest. Login link on the top right of the web page.
- Select a tab to either Create new account, Log in or Request new password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, follow the steps to purchase your course. You will be able to access it immediately through your User dashboard under the Courses tab.
A group rate of 15% off is available when ordering for 10 or more people at THE SAME TIME. Submit your group's first and last names, their individual email addresses, as well as the online courses they wish to take to Nancy Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can be made by check or credit card. Purchase orders are accepted, however access to courses and/or exams will be provided after payment is received. If you have questions call 877.306.5256.
Please email purchase orders and requests for invoices to email@example.com.
Your Online Courses
Navigating through a TLC course is very user friendly and intuitive. Finish at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. If you have any questions call TLC at 877-306-5256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some courses include a book in PDF format, which you can download. Some courses consist of video segments. Most courses take about 6 hours to complete. When you have successfully completed your online course you can download a Continuing Education Certificate of Completion. We ask that you complete the course within six months. Sorry, but we do not give refunds on courses that are not completed.
Access Your Online Courses
If you want to access an online course you have already purchased follow these steps:
- Click the Hello Guest. Login link on the top of any page on the TLC website.
- Select the tab to Log in and fill in your email and password to login.
- Once you are logged in click on your email at the top right of the webpage to access your dashboard.
- Click on the TLC Online Courses tab to access your online courses.
COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY: We are committed to providing a high-quality, trauma-informed online courses. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We will investigate your complaint and hopefully resolve it within two weeks. Please email any complaints to Deva Ludwig at email@example.com.
What people are saying about TLC Online Courses
I appreciate the ability to complete online courses to continue my certification. My experience with materials and personnel at TLC has always been positive. Thank you so much for guidance and support! Pam Butler Round Rock ISD Round Rock, Texas
The course was excellent! I was surprised how much I could learn online. My questions were always answered by a very fast email. Assignments were fast also and well attended with encouraging comments. Thanks for the wonderful course! Lisa Hogg Moose Jaw Saskatchewan, Canada
I thought this course was thorough and the online method of acquiring CEUs was convenient and user friendly. I was impressed with the quality of information and the relevance of the assignments to the desired objectives. I will definitely return to TLC for CEUs as well as for growth in my field! Colleen Presley Amarillo, Texas