Certified Trauma and Resilience Practitioner (CTRP) – Clinical Track eBundle
Starr Commonwealth provides professionals with the opportunity to obtain certification as a Certified Trauma Practitioner or Certified Trainer. Thousands of professionals have obtained certification since 1995 and tens of thousands have attended our trainings internationally. Currently, over 3,000 schools and agencies across North America have been trained in Starr Commonwealth’s intervention programs.
Purchase of this eBundle includes the following:
- Children of Trauma and Resilience
- Structured Sensory Interventions II
- Trauma-Informed Resilience-Focused Assessment & Differential Diagnosis
- Mind Body Skills for Emotional Regulation (2nd Edition)
- Practicing Resilience: Essential Self-Care Strategies for Helping Professionals
- CTRP-C Exam (CEs not available for exam)
Think you may be interested in becoming a Certified Trainer? Consider taking our new Certified Trainer eBundle which includes all 5 pre-requisite courses. What’s great about this new eBundle is, it allows aspiring trainers to achieve both Certified Trauma Practitioner (CTP) status in their area of focus and, ultimately, Certified Trainer (CT) status in the most cost-effective, time-conscious manner possible. Either way you go it’s a win-win, and we appreciate your consideration!
Once certified practitioner status has been achieved, individuals must complete the following each calendar year to maintain active status:
- Complete one of Starr’s CE approved 6 credit online courses, OR
- Attend a full-day Starr training, OR
- Complete otherwise approved content
- Once purchased, you will have access to each course and exam included in the bundle for 1-year (365 days)