Certified Trauma Practitioner Exam – Education
Certified Trauma Practitioner-Education (CTP-E) requirements:
- Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools
- Resetting for Resilience
- Healing Trauma and Restoring Resilience in Schools
- 2 courses of your choice
- CTP-E Exam
After achieving Certified Trauma Practitioner certification, you may use the credential “CTP-E”, which stands for Certified Trauma Practitioner – Education.
Once you earn your certification, you must keep it up-to-date. All you need to do each calendar year is:
- Complete one of Starr’s CE approved 6 credit online courses, OR
- Attend a full-day Starr training
- Once purchased, you will have access to the exam for 1-year (365 days)
- If you have successfully completed Trauma-Informed Schools, please note it can count in place of Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools
If you have successfully completed Healing the Experience of Trauma, it can count in place of Healing Trauma and Restoring Resilience in Schools.