Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioner Exam – Trainer Track
The CTRP – Trainer Track Exam is a special exam that has been created for professionals interested in becoming a Starr Certified Trainer (CTRT) and therefore completing the prerequisite courses/requirements (i.e., CTRP Certification) in the most direct, cost-conscious, and strategic manner possible.
CTRT requirements as follows:
- Children of Trauma and Resilience
- Structured Sensory Interventions II
- Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools
- Resetting for Resilience
- Healing Trauma & Restoring Resilience in Schools
- CTRP Exam and therefore approved CTRP certification
After achieving Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioner certification, you may use the credential “CTRP”, which stands for Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioner.
Maintaining CTRP Certification
Once you earn your certification, you must keep it up-to-date on an annual basis by successfully completing one approved Starr course/training