Safety Planning and Suicidal Ideation with At Risk Clients
This online course will guide clinicians through the development of a safety plan when working with suicidal clients. Course consists of reading and test. CEs included.
- Discuss the need and process of a suicide assessment
- Understand rationale and efficacy of safety planning with suicidal clients
- Information on creating and implementing a safety plan with clients
- Strategies and techniques to assist with implementation and use of a safety plan
- Provide participants with resources
Course Creator/Instructor: Heather Mason
This course takes approximately 6-hours to complete. You do not have to complete it in one sitting. Once you purchase this course you will have access to it for 1-year (365 days). You must complete it in that time period. You may renew it for another year for an additional fee if necessary.