In this foundation-setting course, participants will be walked, step-by-step, through the 10 steps to create a trauma-informed, resilience-focused early childhood center.
Presented by Dr. Caelan Soma, the course content teaches professionals how to create trauma-informed early childhood learning environments. Focusing on resilience, the content explores the core values and beliefs of educators, and places an emphasis on understanding how trauma affects preschool-aged children. Proactive strategies such as fostering connections, prioritizing social and emotional skills, establishing safety, and promoting play are presented. The course also provides detailed information and concrete actions that answer not just the “why” but also the “how” to create an early childhood center that supports at-risk and traumatized children and the practitioners who serve them.
Included with Purchase:
- Closed Captioning on all video content (English & Spanish subtitles available)
- Downloadable PDFs of:
- 10 Steps to Create a Trauma-Informed Resilient Early Childhood Center Book (Coming in January 2023!)
- 10 Steps Early Childhood Activities Packet
- One-Minute Resilience Building Interventions for Traumatized Children and Adolescents Resource
- Early Childhood Circle of Courage Staff-Self Assessment
- Course Exam
- Access to the course page for 1 year (365 days)
- One year of StarrPASS CTRS-EC streaming access
- Course Certificate of Completion
- Certified Trauma and Resilience Specialist in Early Childhood (CTRS-EC) Certification, Badge, and Certificate of Completion