The latest edition of 10 Steps to Create a Trauma-Informed Resilient School is now available! Be one of the first to receive Starr’s powerful guide to resilience.
10 Steps to Create a Trauma-Informed Resilient School provides the tools you need to put your classroom, school, or district on the path to becoming trauma-informed and building resilience in all students. This latest edition, complete with a new name, features over 100 more pages of lessons, activities, and case studies to ensure schools are even more equipped to break through the social emotional barriers to learning.
With this great resource, you will:
- Gain an understanding of how childhood trauma impacts learning and behavior.
- Review actual scenarios and expert answers to tough questions.
- Learn 10 concrete steps to guide the creation and implementation of a trauma-informed school.
- Be provided practical activity worksheets to copy for use with students.
- Have access to Starr PTSD assessments, Life Event Checklist, ACE questionnaire, and school questionnaire forms.
Interested in learning more about these great tools and approach directly from Starr’s Chief Clinical Officer and Senior Trainer, Dr. Soma? Check out our two eLearning courses Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools and Resetting for Resilience, where each of the ten steps is covered in detail – plus more!
Includes a complementary PDF of all the activities in the book.
Authors: Dr. Caelan Soma and Derek Allen
Publisher: Starr Commonwealth