CONFERENCE DATES: JULY 19-23, 2021
Starr Commonwealth’s virtual conference is designed for helping professionals who work with children, adolescents, and families including, but not limited to: teachers, school administration and staff, psychologists, social workers, counselors, and hospice workers.
Purchase of this particular conference pass includes all of the components required to achieve Accelerated CTRP-E certification – which are as follows:
- Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools eLearning Course
- Resetting for Resilience eLearning Course
- Healing Trauma & Restoring Resilience in Schools eLearning Course
- 2021 Virtual Trauma & Resilience Conference – All-Access Pass
- Completion of a minimum of eight (8) virtual conference sessions is required for certification eligibility
- CTRP-E Exam
Upon successful completion of all of the above and transcript review by a Starr Professional, formal CTRP-E certification status will be awarded.
Additional Conference Details:
- 20 virtual sessions delivered in focused topics surrounding larger trauma-informed, resilience-focused themes – packed full of practice-based resources for immediate implementation
- Up to 30 CE/CEU credit hours, pending the licensing board requirements within your jurisdiction (click here to learn more)
- An accelerated certification pathway to becoming a Starr Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioner (CTRP) – or recertification, for all certification levels
- Unlimited access to the conference content for 1 month following the event, during which time credit towards a Starr certification, recertification, and CE/CEUs can be awarded
Stay tuned for our full conference schedule, which will be posted later this month!