Advanced Certified Trauma Practitioner (ACTP) requirements:
- Certified Trauma Practitioner Certification (Education or Clinical)
- Five online or in-person trainings of your choice
- Advanced Certified Trauma Practitioner exam
Renew certification each year by completing one online or in-person Starr training/course.
After achieving Advanced Certified Trauma Practitioner certification, you may use the credential “ACTP”.
Once you earn your certification, you must keep it up-to-date. All you need to do each calendar year is:
- Complete one of Starr’s CE approved 6 credit online courses, OR
- Attend a full-day Starr training
- Once purchased, you will have access to the exam for 1-year (365 days)