To obtain CE credit for an in-person or live, virtual training, this product must be purchased and the selected application (please see drop-down above) submitted to the Team at Starr for review and approval.
- Applications are training specific
- One application (and therefore payment) is required per training
- CE Applications and fees are NOT required for eLearning courses (the cost is built into the course fee and CE Certificates are provided upon successful completion of the content)
- Submitting all requested information completely and accurately
- Completion of Page 2 of the application by ASWB, Ohio CSWMFTB, and NBCC applicants
- Successful use of Starr’s Sign-In/Out Attendance Tool during the training and download of the Certification of Attendance
It is up to each applicant to understand the licensing requirements within their jurisdiction, and participants are responsible for contacting their state licensing board to determine if credits awarded for completion of the training will be accepted.
Starr Commonwealth Continuing Education Approved Provider List currently includes:
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, & Marriage and Family Therapist Board
- New York State Board of Social Work
- Texas Education Agency CPEs