Starr Commonwealth provides professionals with the opportunity to obtain a Certificate of Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Focused Education. Thousands of professionals have obtained Starr certificates and certifications since 1995 and hundreds of thousands have attended trainings internationally. Currently, over 3,000 schools and agencies across North America have been trained in Starr Commonwealth’s intervention programs.
Purchase of this eBundle includes the following:
- Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools
- Resetting for Resilience
- Healing Trauma & Restoring Resilience in Schools
- Mind Body Skills for Emotional Regulation (2nd Edition)
- Practicing Resilience: Essential Self-Care Strategies for Helping Professionals
- Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Focused Education Exam
There are NO ongoing requirements to maintain a Starr certificate. However, Starr strongly recommends professionals continue to invest in trauma-informed, resilience-focused education and resources to ensure they have the best knowledge and tools possible to support the children, families, and communities they serve.
- Once purchased, you will have access to each course and exam included in the bundle for 1-year (365 days)