Starr Commonwealth provides professionals with the opportunity to obtain certification as a Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioner (CTRP) or Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainer (CTRT). Thousands of professionals have obtained certification since 1995 and tens of thousands have attended our trainings internationally. Currently, over 3,000 schools and agencies across North America have been trained in Starr Commonwealth’s intervention programs.
Purchase of this eBundle includes the following:
- Children of Trauma and Resilience
- Structured Sensory Interventions II
- Trauma-Informed Resilience-Focused Assessment & Differential Diagnosis
- Mind Body Skills for Emotional Regulation (2nd Edition)
- Healing the Trauma of Addiction
- CTRP-C Exam (CEs not available for exam)
Think you may be interested in becoming a Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainer? Consider taking our new CTRP – Certified Trainer eBundle which includes all 5 pre-requisite courses required for the CTRT Training. What’s great about this new eBundle is, it allows aspiring trainers to achieve both Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioner (CTRP) status in their area of focus and, ultimately, Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainer (CTRT) status in the most cost-effective, time-conscious manner possible. Either way you go it’s a win-win, and we appreciate your consideration!
Once certified practitioner status has been achieved, individuals must complete the following each calendar year to maintain active status:
- Complete one of Starr’s CE approved 6 credit online courses, OR
- Attend a full-day Starr training (either in-person or virtually), OR
- Attend a Starr Trauma & Resilience Conference
- Once purchased, you will have access to each course and exam included in the bundle for 1-year (365 days)