Starr Commonwealth is committed to helping professionals increase their understanding of trauma-informed, resilience-focused tools and practices, advance their career goals, and train fellow child, family, and community advocates. This is all made possible by becoming a Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainer.
To support aspiring Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainers (CTRTs), Starr has created a new certification eBundle that includes all 5 pre-requisite courses required for CTRT Training eligibility. This bundle also includes a host of resources (i.e., the CTRP – Trainer Track Resource Library) that will help to prepare you for your future role as a Starr Certified Trainer, while also providing you tangible resources, knowledge, and best practices to implement in your professional setting today.
Completion of this new eBundle allows future trainers to achieve both Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioner (CTRP) status in their area of focus and, ultimately, CTRT certification in the most cost-effective, time-conscious manner possible.
A summary of this great offering is as follows.
- Children of Trauma & Resilience eLearning Course
- Structured Sensory Interventions II eLearning Course
- Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools eLearning Course
- Resetting for Resilience eLearning Course
- Healing Trauma & Restoring Resilience in Schools eLearning Course
- CTRP – Trainer Track Exam
CTRP – Trainer Track Resource Library Contents:
- 10 Steps to Create a Trauma-Informed Resilient School BOOK
- Resilient Schools: A Back to School Guide During a Pandemic BOOK
- Working With Grieving and Traumatized Children and Adolescents BOOK
- Reclaiming Youth At Risk (2nd Ed) BOOK
- One-Minute Resilience Building INTERVENTIONS for Traumatized Children and Adolescents
- Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Focused BEHAVIOR SUPPORT PLAN for Children and Adolescents
- Healing the Experience of Trauma – A Path to Resilience PROGRAM
- Path to Resilience JOURNAL
- A Trauma Is Like No Other Experience: Help for Grieving and Traumatized Adolescents BOOKLET
- You Are Not Alone: Help for Grieving and Traumatized Children BOOKLET
- What Parents Need to Know: Help for Parents of Grieving and Traumatized Children BOOKLET
- After a Traumatic Loss: Help for Those Who Care for Children and Families After a Loss BOOKLET