Starr Commonwealth is committed to helping professionals increase their understanding of trauma-informed, resilience-focused tools and practices, advance their career goals, and train fellow child, family, and community advocates. This is all made possible by becoming a Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainer.
Completion of this unique eBundle allows aspiring trainers to achieve Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioner (CTRP) status in their area of focus, eligibility for the CTRT Training, and, ultimately, CTRT certification in the most cost-effective, time-conscious manner possible.
CTRP eBundle Contents:
- Children of Trauma & Resilience eLearning Course
- Structured Sensory Interventions II eLearning Course
- Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools eLearning Course
- Resetting for Resilience eLearning Course
- Healing Trauma & Restoring Resilience in Schools eLearning Course
- CTRP – Trainer Track Exam
- Upon successful completion of each eBundle course and the exam, individuals will achieve CTRP certification
- Purchase of this eBundle DOES NOT include CTRT application approval or access to the CTRT Training ($1,699)
- Once CTRP Certification has been achieved, a CTRT application must be submitted via the inquiry form posted at the bottom of the CTRT Training Webpage (the application link is provided on this page) – upon approval, participation in a CTRT Training can be scheduled and payment completed.