Starr Advanced Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioners (ACTRP) have an advanced understanding of the impact trauma has on the social, emotional, and physical development of youth, and the role resilience plays in creating positive, future health outcomes for the individuals they serve.
Why pursue ACTRP Certification?
- To support your on-going pursuit and commitment to learning new tools and skills to heal trauma
- To achieve a new, professional credential to showcase on professional materials/platforms to further differentiate yourself, complete with a certification badge to distinguish your commitment to building resilience in the children, families, and communities you serve
How do you achieve ACTRP Certification?
Professionals must successfully complete:
- Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioners (CTRP) Certification (and be in good standing)
- Five (5) additional elective courses
- Transcript review and approval (purchase of the ACTRP Transcript Review product will initiate the review and approval process)
- Note: Purchase of the ACTRP eBundle includes transcript review
- Courses can be completed via:
- Starr’s eLearning platform (note: eBundle available for additional savings)
- In-person training, conducted by a Starr Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainer (CTRT) at your organization or virtually
- Otherwise approved content
- Initial ACTRP certification is active for the calendar year in which it was achieved plus the following calendar year (e.g., if you obtain your CTRP in 2022, your certification status is active through December 31, 2023).
How do you maintain active ACTRP Certification?
ACTRPs must successfully complete one (1) previously uncompleted course or otherwise approved content on an annual basis.
How do you obtain your badge if you are a current ACTRP?
If you are an active ACTRP and have not received an email invitation from Credly (firstname.lastname@example.org) to accept your badge, please complete the form below and a Customer Care Associate will process your request.
How do you reactivate your ACTRP (formerly known as ACTP) certification?
If you are uncertain of what is required to reactivate your certification status, please complete our Certification Status Review Form and a member of our team will follow-up with you.