Starr Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioners (CTRP) have a fundamental understanding of the impact trauma and stress have on learning; the social, emotional, and physical development of students; and the role resilience plays in creating positive, future health outcomes. With a specialization in educational settings, each understands the importance their own curiosity of a child’s life experiences plays in diagnosing behavior, developing trusting relationships, and creating a strong learning environment for all children to thrive.
Why pursue CTRP Certification?
- To continue your pursuit of learning new tools and skills to heal trauma and build resilience within your educational setting
- To gain access to a large network of CTRPs within your field, allowing you to share experiences, exchange best practices, and continue to expand your skillset
- To achieve a new, professional credential to showcase on professional materials/platforms to differentiate yourself, complete with a certification badge to distinguish your commitment to building resilience in the students and therefore families and communities you serve
How do you achieve CTRP Certification?
Professionals must successfully complete:
- Three (3) Required Courses and two (2) Electives
- One (1) CTRP Exam
- Courses can be completed via:
- Initial CTRP certification is active for the calendar year in which it was achieved plus the following calendar year (e.g., if you obtain your CTRP in 2022, your certification status is active through December 31, 2023).
How do you maintain active CTRP Certification?
CTRPs must successfully complete one (1) previously uncompleted course or otherwise approved content on an annual basis.
How do you obtain your badge if you are a current CTRP?
If you are an active CTRP and have not received an email invitation from Credly (email@example.com) to accept your badge, please complete the form below and a Customer Care Associate will process your request.
How do you reactivate your CTRP (formely known as CTP) certification?
If you are uncertain of what is required to reactivate your certification status, please complete our Certification Status Review Form and a member of our team will follow-up with you.