Starr Commonwealth is excited to share we are in the process of creating a new Healthcare Certification Track!
Grounded in the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) 4 R’s of trauma-informed care, this new track will provide all professionals who work in and support healthcare systems the knowledge and tools to:
- REALIZE the widespread impact of trauma and understand the potential paths for recovery;
- RECOGNIZE the signs and symptoms of trauma in clients, families, staff, and others involved in the system
- RESPOND by fully integrating knowledge about trauma into policies, procedures, practices
- Actively RESIST re-traumatization
While a launch date has not been set for this important new area of focus, we can share with you the following:
- Our Certified Trauma & Resilience Practioner Clinical Track (CTRP-C) course offerings and certification will provide professionals working in healthcare systems a strong understanding of the impact trauma has and resilience plays in the whole health of the individuals and communities they serve
- If you pursue and/or achieve CTRP-C certification, a pathway to achieve Certified Trauma & Resilience Practioner Healthcare (CTRP-H) Certification will be available once it has been launched
- In-person/virtual healthcare focused trainings are currently available, presented by our Chief Clinical Officer, Dr. Caelan Soma (please email email@example.com for more details)
- Starr's Professional Training & Coaching and Behavioral Health Teams offer coaching and consulting support, meeting you when and where you need us (please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details)
If you are interested in receiving future announcements about this great new offering, in addition to other trauma-informed, resilience-focused content, please scroll to the bottom of this page and sign-up for our newsletter.
Thank you for your interest. Thank you for being Driven to Heal.