Starr’s Certified Trainers are ready to bring specialized, trauma-informed and resilience-focused training to your school, agency, or organization staff and supporters. Located throughout the United States and Canada, our certified trainers will meet you where you need them most – providing the trainings listed below individually or as part of our professional Trauma & Resilience Certification program.
How to Schedule a Training
Please contact us toll-free at 1-800-837-5591, locally at 517-629-5591, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Note: To ensure the health and safety of participants and our trainers/coaches during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now pleased to offer virtual training, coaching, and consulting sessions on all of the content outlined below (or more focused areas of opportunity)
- Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainer (CTRT) Training
- Children of Trauma and Resilience
- Early Childhood Trauma-Informed and Resilience Focused Care (contact email@example.com for more information)
- Glasswing Racial Healing (Virtual Training option now available!)
- Healing the Trauma of Addiction
- Healing Trauma and Restoring Resilience in Schools
- LGBT Youth: From Trauma to Belonging
- Mind Body Skills for Emotional Regulation
- Practicing Resilience: Essential Self-Care Strategies for Helping Professionals
- Putting it All Together
- Resetting for Resilience
- Sexual Abuse
- Structured Sensory Interventions II
- Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Focused Assessment & Differential Diagnosis
- Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools
Benefits of Training Your School, Agency, or Organization Staff and Supporters
- Pick dates to fit your schedule
- Save on travel expenses
- More staff can be trained at once
- Specific issues/opportunities can be addressed in a confidential manner
- Invite other agencies, schools, and organizations
- Courses are approved by select continuing education providers
Time Tested Results
Part of Starr Commonwealth’s mission is to increase accessibility to evidence-based, trauma-informed and resilience-focused intervention services for children and families in school, agency and community settings. Since 1990, we have trained thousands of professionals and organizations across the country, many of which have gone on to become Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioners or Accredited Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Focused Organizations.
Starr Commonwealth trainings help school staff, crisis teams, child and family counselors, and mental health practitioners build resilience in children and families. Our strategies are adaptable across diverse populations, and we are here to meet you where you need us most.