Starr’s Certified Trainers are ready to bring specialized, trauma-informed and resilience-focused training to your school, agency, or organization staff and supporters. Located throughout the United States and Canada, our certified trainers will meet you where you need them most – providing the trainings listed below individually or as part of our professional Trauma & Resilience Certification program.
How do you schedule a training?
Please contact us toll-free at 1-800-837-5591, locally at 517-629-5591, or email email@example.com for more details!
- Note: To ensure the health and safety of participants and our trainers/coaches during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now pleased to offer virtual training, coaching, and consulting sessions on all of the content outlined below (or more focused areas of opportunity)
Are continuing education (CE) credits available for Starr trainings?
For an overview of approved CE providers, content, and the application process, please click here.
What training opportunities are available?
- Certified Trauma & Resilience Trainer (CTRT) Training
- Children of Trauma and Resilience
- Defusing Sessions
- Early Childhood Trauma-Informed and Resilience Focused Care (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Glasswing Racial Healing (Virtual Training option now available!)
- Healing the Trauma of Addiction
- Healing Trauma and Restoring Resilience in Schools
- Implicit Bias for Educators (3hr Workshop)
- LGBT Youth: From Trauma to Belonging
- Mind Body Skills for Emotional Regulation
- Practicing Resilience: Essential Self-Care Strategies for Helping Professionals
- Putting it All Together
- Resetting for Resilience
- Sexual Abuse
- Structured Sensory Interventions II
- Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Focused Assessment & Differential Diagnosis
- Trauma-Informed Resilient Schools (K-12 focus)
Please Note: A majority of the links above will take you to our store page for each course. Each link has been provided to share with you the course/training description, learning objectives, and a video preview – where available. To schedule a training, please email email@example.com and our team will be there to help!
What are the benefits of scheduling a training for your school, agency, or organization staff and supporters?
- Pick dates to fit your schedule
- Save on travel expenses
- More staff can be trained at once
- Specific issues/opportunities can be addressed in a confidential manner
- Invite other agencies, schools, and organizations
- Courses are approved by select continuing education providers
Why choose Starr?
Part of Starr Commonwealth’s mission is to increase accessibility to evidence-based, trauma-informed and resilience-focused intervention services for children and families in school, agency and community settings. Since 1990, we have trained thousands of professionals and organizations across the country, many of which have gone on to become Certified Trauma & Resilience Practitioners or Accredited Trauma-Informed, Resilience-Focused Organizations.
Starr Commonwealth trainings help school staff, crisis teams, child and family counselors, and mental health practitioners build resilience in children and families. Our strategies are adaptable across diverse populations, and we are here to meet you where you need us most.
Are training and/or resources refundable or transferable, if participants cannot attend in-person or virtually?
No. Purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.