The historic Starr Albion campus is home to many beautiful buildings, including our Chapel-in-the-Woods.
The Chapel-in-the-Woods was built in 1950 and features beautiful stained glass windows donated by friends of Starr Commonwealth. Inspired by Floyd Starr’s ancestral church in Kent County, England, the chapel provides a non-denominational place of worship for the students on our campus, many of whom have returned to be married here.
Couples have the option of holding their ceremony on the grounds outside the chapel or in the building itself. Our Chapel-in-the-Woods can hold up to 175 guests, and is handicap accessible.