Upcoming CTRT-E trainings:
- April 18, 2024
- May 16, 2024
- September 19, 2024
Starr’s Certified Trauma and Resilience Trainer in Clinical (CTRT-C) Training and, ultimately, Certification is for professionals invested in promoting Starr’s resilience-focused approach to healing trauma in clinical environments. As a CTRT-C, trainers can train Starr’s foundational Clinical course within or outside of their facility, certify individuals as CTRS-Cs, and share the same powerful tools and mindset they have mastered with new clinical professionals and the children, families, and communities they collectively serve.
To purchase and complete this live training, individuals must have achieved CTRS-C certification.
The CTRT-C Training is a live (via Zoom), 1-day training – with mandatory pre-work and a mandatory 30-minute consulting session with the CTRT-C Instructor required (conducted 1 week prior to the training date).
Purchase of the CTRT-C Training Package includes:
- An invitation to select the desired training date and an alternate training date from a pre-determined list of options
- An overview of what to expect at the live training
- A pre-review of the CTRT-C Agreement and Guidelines
- Video content on how to navigate and utilize the provided trainer resources, how to schedule and complete trainings, and more
- Videos about Starr’s history, Brain Science, Polyvagal Theory, and more
- Directions on how to prepare for the training
- A seat in a live training, which when successfully completed will result in certification as a CTRT-C
- One-year of StarrPASS CTRT-C streaming access on watch.starr.org, which also includes full access to all of the CTRT-C training resources required to complete a training and certify participants as CTRS-Cs
- Upon purchase of this product, you will be provided a set of live training dates to choose from (i.e., Cohorts) – with your preferred dates being communicated via an online form
- Cohort selection and the live CTRT-C Training must be completed within 3 months of your purchase date – unless otherwise approved by a Starr Customer Success Associate
- It is the responsibility of the individual to select their preferred and alternate cohort date ASAP, following the provided directions on the trainer page – failure to complete this process within the noted timeline will result in the forfeiture of their seat with NO refund granted
- Cohort confirmation will be sent, at a minimum, two weeks prior to your selected date; if you have not heard from a Starr Customer Success Associate within this noted window of time or a date change request is required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- While the first year of access is included in this product, purchase of an annual StarrPASS CTRT-C is required to maintain access to all of the required training resources and tools for each additional year a trainer wishes to continue to train the Clinical content
- Purchase of the annual StarrPASS CTRT-C also includes access to the CTRC-C and CTRS-C content and resources
- All CTRT-C learning pages on learn.starr.org and watch.starr.org will expire after 1-year (365 days) – as will any unclaimed resources