Upcoming CTRT-E trainings:
- June 13, 2024
Starr’s Certified Trauma and Resilience Trainer in Education (CTRT-E) Training and, ultimately, Certification is for professionals invested in promoting Starr’s resilience-focused approach to healing trauma in educational environments. As a CTRT-E, trainers can train Starr’s foundational 10 Steps to Create a Trauma-Informed Resilient School course within or outside of their school building/district, certify individuals as CTRS-Es, and share the same powerful tools and mindset they have mastered with new educators and the children, families, and communities they collectively serve.
To purchase and complete this live training, individuals must have achieved CTRS-E certification.
The CTRT-E Training is a live (via Zoom), 1-day training – with mandatory pre-work and a mandatory 30-minute consulting session with the CTRT-E Instructor required (conducted 1 week prior to the training date).
Purchase of this CTRT-E Training Page includes:
- An invitation to select the desired training date and an alternate training date from a pre-determined list of options
- An overview of what to expect at the live training
- A pre-review of the CTRT-E Agreement and Guidelines
- Video content on how to navigate and utilize the provided trainer resources, how to schedule and complete trainings, and more
- Videos about Starr’s history, Brain Science, Polyvagal Theory, and more
- Directions on how to prepare for the training
- A seat in a live training, which when successfully completed will result in certification as a CTRT-E
- One-year of StarrPASS CTRT-E streaming access on watch.starr.org, which also includes full access to all of the CTRT-E training resources required to complete a training and certify participants as CTRS-Es
- Upon purchase of this product, you will be provided a set of live training dates to choose from (i.e., Cohorts) – with your preferred dates being communicated via an online form
- Cohort selection and the live CTRT-E Training must be completed within 3 months of your purchase date – unless otherwise approved by a Starr Customer Success Associate
- Must submit the Cohort Request Form to be added to the training roster
- It is the responsibility of the individual to select their preferred and alternate cohort date ASAP, following the provided directions on the trainer page – failure to complete this process within the noted timeline will result in the forfeiture of their seat with NO refund granted
- Cohort confirmation will be sent, at a minimum, two weeks prior to your selected date; if you have not heard from a Starr Customers Success Associate within this noted window of time or a date change request is required, please contact email@example.com
- While the first year of access is included in this product, purchase of an annual CTRT-E StarrPASS is required to maintain access to all of the required training resources and tools for each additional year a trainer wishes to continue to train the 10 Steps content
- Purchase of the annual StarrPASS CTRT-E also included access to the CTRC-E and CTRS-E content and resources
- All CTRT-E learning pages on learn. starr.org will expire after 1-year (365 days) – as will any unclaimed resources